ID & Secure Document News is a comprehensive information source that focuses on developments in ID and travel documents.
ID & Secure Document News comprises 12 issues per year. Each issue includes news, features on technologies, information on case studies and successful applications, interviews with key figures involved in specification, production, issuance and examination of ID and travel documents, as well as in-depth commentaryÂ and analysis to give you the inside track on the key players and on winning technologies and systems for the protection, production and issuance of travel and identity documents.
Published by Reconnaissance International ID & Secure Documents News provides:
- Latest in security features, methods and systems
- Specifications, directives and characteristics of new ID documents
- Production, personalisation and integration systems and equipment
- Devices for data capture, verification and forensic analysis
- Corporate developments among component, systems and finished product suppliers
- Case studies showcasing examples of new travel and ID programmes around the world
- Specifications, directives and standards from ICAO, the EU, ISO and other international organizations
- New contracts and tenders
- Market projections
- Systems and solutions for the future